Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 9


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!  I know I MUST be crazy to be doing this reset during my birthday. :) Well, that's the whole idea. To feel amazing and wonderful on my birthday, kick off another year older feeling even better, and having a kick butt Summer!

I had a Great plan for the day too! Go to the store pick up a Single Cupcake, make a wish, blow out the candle and let my son eat the cake. I had a super special treat of a Tropical Shakeology Shake. Well...I didn't pay attention to a few details and didn't realize this until later when my belly began hurting and being a little crampy and gassy than even yesterday. The lesson learned? PEANUT BUTTER is NOT allowed as a snack anymore and neither is pure honey! Crap!! I make my shake with some natural PB and Honey. It was AMAZING...until an hour later.  Well, lesson learned.




And THEN, while on my way to get the cupcake a friend says that she's coming over with a surprise. Woohoo! It was a MASSIVE chocolate Chip cookie. Honestly when you have such great friends go out of their way in the pouring rain to make you feel special you can't be rude and say thanks, but no thanks. I was so humbled and thankful for their kindness. yes, I had a piece. It was amazing. I don't feel guilty about it either. But I have moved on, saved a few pieces for my sons school snack and I threw out the rest. I don't need it to be tempting me from the fridge anymore! :o)




I decided since my calories were pretty high for the day I would change my dinner a bit. I left out the Sweet Potato Red Pepper Bisque and stuck with just a bowl of steamed veggies with a little Nori Gomasio. I LOVE this stuff!!


Breakfast


1 serving Miso Soup, ¼ sliced avocado, ½ cup chickpeas mashed with 1 tsp. olive oil, and 1 serving Nori Gomasio.



I LOVED the smashed chickpeas and tossed the avocado in with it.



Lunch

1 serving Pinto Beans and RiceMicrogreen Salad, and dressing of choice from the recipe guide.
* Men may toss salad with 1 serving Basic Vinaigrette, OR with 2 Tbsp. toasted slivered almonds OR with ¼ sliced avocado.





Dinner

Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque, 1 cup asparagus roasted with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. toasted slivered almonds.
* Men may finish meal with 1 serving fresh fruit OR add a green salad tossed with 1 Tbsp. of any dressing in the Ultimate Reset eating plan




No comments:

Post a Comment