Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 7

WEEK 1 IS ALMOST OVER!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!  It's shocking to say that I've made it a week with such a strick nutrition plan. Just amazing for someone like me who does NOT plan her meals and has more of a "wing it"" attitude lately with it all.






I have to say I feel so much better than yesterday!! Thank goodness too. I need to be relaxed and happy for todays events. Which started at 5am.  I was worried about this huge gap in time from my normal schedule. I wasn't going to be home for breakfast and no way to have it ready to go since I was going to be out on the beach for a photo shoot. Plus breakfast was oatmeal and yogurt. Not exactly travel and beach friendly food.  But to be honest I didn't even get hungry. I carried my water with me and it held me over until I was back home, around 11am to take my Oxygenize, Mineralize, and Optimize.  It seemed to take a while to eat my food too. I was just on a natural high I think and not hungry. :)



YUMMY! Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal & Yogurt with a touch of Maple Syrup



Then came time for a birthday party...on the beach...LOL I packed my Zucchini Cashew Soup and Salad so I wouldn't be tempted. I did Great! Actually I ended up just eating my food in the car after the party. not because of being a stand out, but because it was raining and I wanted to be able to sit in comfort and truly enjoy every bite. It was perfect. 

 



It was really late come dinner time, but I managed to cook and not be exhausted. It's  good thing i wasn't really hungry today because dinner could have been so much better. I used the rest of the Tofu that I had and cooked it as it was called for for the Tempeh.  I just didn't like it at all tonight. But, that happens and I'm really glad I at least tried something I was scared of and gave it 2 chances to be good.



Tofu with brown rice and steamed veggies



I'm really excited to be going into PHASE 2, RELEASE and see what's in store. Looks like lots of fruit breakfasts and really cutting back on the grains. Wish me luck!!

Oh and I can't help it, I'm down 2.8 pounds in week 1. I'm now at my goal weight and couldn't be happier! now to maintain the best I can and continue to improve how my body functions internally. Yep, still needs some work in there, I can feel it! ;o) 




Thank you so much Katie for capturing and sharing this!!!



This is what I've REALLY been doing the last 7 days!! :o)



What to research the Ultimate Reset for yourself? Do it here : HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment